Westmed Uni-Lim™ and Pedi-Lim™ single-limb anesthesia circuits are the optimal choice for your co-axial circuits for both adults and pediatrics.
These circuits feature a streamlined tube-within-a-tube design that eliminates twisting between the inspiratory and expiratory limbs. Of course, the main advantage of a co-axial circuit is that the internal inspiratory limb is warmed by the outside expiratory limb.
Talk to your Westmed Sales Representative about customized circuits and modified Mapleson and Jackson-Rees configurations to meet your special requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to function as a standard circle anesthesia breathing system
- Co-axial design, tube-within-a-tube
- Eliminates bulky connectors at the patient interface
- Provides natural heat and moisture conservation properties comparable to that of a standard circle system
- Engineered with a secure-fit inspiratory limb to prevent patient-end disconnects. No “floating” internal tubes
- ISO-standard connections for secure leak-resistant attachments
- Completely latex-free
- Available in custom configurations, and complete anesthesia kits, to meet your clinical needs
- Flex extenders, with and without gas sampling, are also available