Infant T-piece Resuscitation Circuit
When newborn resuscitation efforts are undertaken, product performance should never be in doubt. The Neo-Vent™ Infant T-piece Resuscitation Circuit is a simple, dependable product that is ready when you need it.
Features & Benefits
- For use on infants weighing <10 Kg
- Universal T-piece connector: 15 mm ID
- Circuit hose length: 60 inches
- Supplied with standard 15 mm OD inlet connector compatible with F&P Neopuff™
- Variable PIP adjustable from 0 to 45 cm H2O
- Operator adjusts PEEP with knob on T-piece and controls respiratory rate and inspiratory time with thumb pressure on T-piece valve
- Less hand-fatigue; no required compression of a resuscitator bag
- Single-patient use; disposable
The Neo-Vent Infant T-piece circuit complies with standard practice guidelines recognized by ILCOR and AHA’s Neonatal Resuscitation Programs.
Neo-Vent™ is a trademark of Westmed, Inc.