A complete, lightweight, ready-to-use, non-metallic MRI transport circuit in a single small package. Compatible with Westmed BagEasy™ Manual Resuscitator, and with some portable transport ventilators that have a passive exhalation valve. Features a minimal deadspace non-rebreathing valve with a swivel patient connector, adjustable PEEP valve and a proximal monitoring port that can be used for airway pressure. Now available with Adult CO2 Easy™ Carbon Dioxide Detector: 2-inch diameter indicator is easy to read and the anti-fog lens reduces condensation from exhaled gas. Purple-to-yellow color change allows CO2 to be confirmed from a distance.
NOW INCLUDES BACTERIAL/VIRAL INLET FILTER and
OPTIONAL CO2 EASY™ EXHALED CARBON DIOXIDE DETECTOR
MR-Safe. The entire circuit is magnetic resonance imaging safe and is completely non-metallic, non-electrically conductive, and non-RF reactive.
Expandable Tubing. The packaged length of the 22 mm corrugated tubing is only 28 inches, yet the entire circuit expands up to 8 feet to allow convenient ventilator positioning away from the patient or outside of the MRI magnet.
Single-piece Patient Valve. Below left – with integral adjustable PEEP capability. Below right – Monitoring port with tethered cap allows connection of external pressure gauge or sidestream capnograph for expanded monitoring capability.
Port Connection Safety Label on Patient Valve
Also available with CO2 Easy™ Exhaled Carbon Dioxide Detector
Features & Benefits
- Pre-assembled for simplicity in setup and use
- Lightweight, decreases pull on endotracheal tube
- MRI-compatible, no metallic parts, no shadows
- Expandable tubing, ~28 to ~96 inches
- Minimal Deadspace
- Integral PEEP Valve, not an add-on accessory
- Patient swivel connector, easy to attach and position
- Also available with CO2 Easy™ Exhaled Carbon Dioxide Detector
- PEEP Valve Range (Calibrated Scale) = 4 to 20 cmH2O (±4 cmH2O)
- Minimum <3 cmH2O; Maximum >20 cmH2O
- Deadspace of non-rebreathing valve = 10 mL
- Tubing Length = ~28 inches, collapsed; ~8 feet (96 inches), extended
- Minimum tubing compression/compliance (fully collapsed) = 0.47 mL/cmH2O
- Maximum tubing compression/compliance (fully extended) = 0.95 mL/cmH2O
- Compatible with the Westmed BagEasy® Manual Resuscitator as an extension.
- Compatible with MRI transport ventilators that have a passive exhalation valve