Westmed Hyperinflation Sets (flow-inflating) are precision engineered for versatility and functionality.
They are the perfect choice for the NICU or post-operative transport. Also available with disposable manometer as shown in photo.
Features and Benefits:
- The high profile, ridged adjustment knob places full pressure control at the clinician’s fingertips.
- ISO dimensions to ensure a secure, leak resistant attachment.
- Precision molded bleed orifice minimizes inadvertent PEEP or CPAP, while proving safe, effective pressure-limitation.
- Configurations available with disposable manometers
- Available in sizes for neonates to adults
- 0.5 L, 1 L, 2 L, and 3 L sets
- Default safety bleed aids in prevention of over-inflation
- Breathing bags for anesthesia available in 0.5 L, 1 L, 2 L, and 3 L bags.
- 2 L gripper bag available as well (detail shown on right)
Texture helps with grip control
Majority of anesthesia circuits come with breathing bag, custom circuits available with various options.
- Transport elbow used with breathing bags
- Using breathing bag from surgery circuit
- Used to transport patient from surgery to PACU or ICU.
- Minimize extra cost associated with using general manual resuscitation bags