The optimal choice for passively enhancing inspired humidity in breathing systems when heated humidification systems are not feasible to use.
Westmed’s Breathing Filters and Heat & Moisture Exchangers (HMEs) are the optimal choice for passively enhancing inspired humidity in breathing systems when heated humidification systems are not feasible to use.
With our electrostatic bacterial/viral filtration efficiencies in excess of 99.9%, and high moisture retention characteristics, Westmed offers the right product, for the right application.
Various configurations available
Features and Benefits:
- Luer gas-sampling ports on all HME and HMEF products
- ISO-standard connections for secure, leak-free attachment to breathing systems for both anesthesia and respiratory therapy applications
- Available individually-wrapped, in convenient case quantities, or as optional additions to your customized Westmed breathing circuit
- Superior moisture output, minimum size, low breathing resistance and optimal economy
- Each is a true hygroscopic condensing humidifier (HCH) for maximal performance without potentially harmful chemicals.
- Small volume HME and HME filter with 60˚ angled circuit side connection with minimal dead space eliminating the need for a circuit elbow.