- Large Visual Indicator (2”)
- Largest visual indicator available
- Anti-fog coated lens
- Available with BagEasy Resuscitation Bag (562136 or 562233)
Featuring the largest visual indicator available
Pedi CO2 Easy™
Used for pediatric patients 1 to 15 kg
Features and Benefits:
- Both CO2 Easy and Pedi CO2 Easy use a non-toxic pH sensitive indicator. When CO2 is detected the device turns from purple to yellow. Yellow indicates CO2 is present.
- Built in bacterial filter protects both patient and clinician
- 3-year shelf life
Note: CO2 Easy goes between ETT and manual resuscitation bag
*Complies with Standard of Care Guidelines from the American Heart Association, American College of Emergency Physicians, American Association for Respiratory Care and the American Society of Anesthesiologists.