Perfect for the Emergency Department! Now you can combine the efficiency and positive effects of continuous nebulization therapy with inhaled beta-agonists and the advantages of enhanced delivery, less drug waste, greater staff protection and labor-savings. It all comes together in the new HiFlo MiniHEART Circulaire II Continuous Nebulizer, exclusively from Westmed.
Your best respiratory therapy tool to help prevent untimely readmissions of asthma and COPD patients with acute exacerbations of bronchospasm.
Features & Benefits
- 30 mL HiFlo MiniHEART Continuous Nebulizer provides 60-90 minutes of Continuous Nebulization Therapy (CNT)
- Circulaire II high-efficiency aerosol drug delivery system enhances aerosol delivery for patients with severe bronchospasm
- Portless Comfort Soft Plus Circulaire Mask assures tight and comfortable seal and eliminates room air entrainment
- Quasi-closed system not only improves aerosol delivery but provides a very high FIO2, typically >80%
- Vertical configuration reduces torque on face mask and maintains a better mask seal with greater patient comfort
- Built-in Variable Expiratory Resistor allows application of small amounts of PEP to splint airways and prevent small airway collapse
- Integral expiratory filter protects caregivers from inhaling fugitive medications and exhaled patient droplets
Also, jump to the Circulaire II web page to learn more and see how it operates.