CO2/O2 Devices for CO2 monitoring and oxygen delivery
Features and Benefits:
- CO2 monitoring useful during conscious sedation, general anesthesia, and with use in intubated patients
- Cannulas have internal septum which prevents mixing of gases, that can effect CO2 reading. One lumen delivers oxygen and the other monitors end-tidal CO2
- Cannulas made with Comfort Soft Plus® (CSP) Material. CSP is a highly elastic, soft material that relieves pressure on and behind the ears, preventing pressure ulcerations.
- Oxygen devices come with threaded nut adapter eliminating the need for Christmas tree adapter.
- Broad range of sizes and types of CO2 monitoring devices for mouth breathers, intubated patients, and those who need higher flows.
- Not made with Latex or DEHP